My approach to life and work has always been person centred. I care deeply about an individual’s wellbeing and work to ensure their physical, emotional and spiritual needs are met during a reflexology treatment.
I love my work and truly value the opportunity it gives to bring relaxation, restoration and peace to an individual.
My career has included youth and community work in inner South Manchester, running a children’s mobile library and parenting 2 children. I currently run courses in self esteem enhancement alongside being a therapist.
As well as working from home & offering mobile visits I also work from Old Trafford wellbeing centre. http://www.oldtraffordwellbeing.org.uk
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology – 2011 from the Manchester school of massage.
- Certificate in maternity and fertility reflexology
- Diploma – Indian Head Massage
- Certificate in foot tapping
- Trained in foot reading.
- Member of Association of Reflexologists & fully insured.